Wednesday, December 12, 2007

GIMME THREE STEPS...

"Hi, my name's Artimus, I just moved in down the street, and well, you can probably guess where this is goin'..."

Former Lynyrd Skynyrd drummer Artimus Pyle was arrested for failing to register as a sex offender in Florida. Artimus was convicted of capital sexual battery by an adult on a victim younger than 12 and principal to lewd and lascivious on a child younger than 16 back in the 90's, which is pretty bad, but I still think reforming the band after Stevie and Ronnie were killed was worse. Johhny Van Zandt's singing alone is worth at least a dozen molestings of an autistic hemophiliac kid.

I guess it's no longer safe to leave your 10 year-old daughter alone in a seductive tube top behind the stage at the county fair. There goes my book on parenting.

No comments: