Tuesday, February 12, 2008

EXPLODING BABIES!!!

"Change me, I dare you."

Authorities in the FBI and Department of Homeland Security warn that terrorists could try to use fake pregnant woman as suicide bombers in America. However, I’m not sure how effective that would be, considering most everyone I know gets the hell out of the way when they see a pregnant woman coming.

This would really only be an effective plan if the lady really faked her pregnancy authentically: shove a buttload of explosives into her uterus, and let it gestate, iritate, and infect her until her belly is swollen beyond the size of triplets. Then rush her to the hospital screaming, moaning, and flailing all the way into the delivery room, and then, just as they tell her to “push”… BOOM!!! Her belly explodes.

I'm not encouraging it, I'm just saying if you're gonna do it, do it right.

No comments: