Tuesday, February 19, 2008

FIDEL CASTRO PHLOGGED

“I got the t-shirt mock ups back. They look awesome!”


Unable to compete with Che’s natural good looks and charisma, Castro was forced resort to Mystery the pickup artist’s strategy of pea-cocking with ridiculous hats, glasses, and some sort of sash.


I’m no body language expert, but I’m detecting hints of a man crush on Che.

Castro and Khrushchev prove that you can hug with nuclear arms. Take that, bumper sticker.

Castro’s really huggy for a dictator…


"Hey look! Another hole in one!"

Why is America always fighting guys with beards? Communists, terrorists… who’s next?

The Band.

“Carry on my comrades! Push on just further, and I swear, I swear to you my brothers, when we reach the peak of this mountain, we will capture a fairly strong signal from WTVJ, NBC 6 from Miami! Charge forward my compatriots! And bring the tin foil!”

Say what you will about Marxist redistribution of wealth and human rights violations, but those communists sure do light a photo well.

I’ve got to be honest, I think that guy in the back of the picture, on the right, is me. I don’t remember rockin’ any revolutions in Cuba, but it looks like I’m having fun, so whatever.

“What the fuck am I doing here?”

Old Man Castro, wearing the people’s sweat suit.

Towards the end, the dictator’s grasp on the island was so complete, that twice a year in Cuba, Fidel Castro eclipsed the sun.

Castro’s last request as President was a boat full of good men ready to beat the shit out of America old school style and enough gas to make it to Miami.

No comments: