Monday, February 11, 2008

GRAMMYS PHLOGGED PART 2

Slash is starting to look like someone dressed as him for Halloween.

“If it’s all the same to you guys, I’d really rather just have five grams instead.”

“Yes, I’m her mum. I blame her father.”

Cuba Gooding Jr. was with Amy for just moments to present her award and almost suffered a contact overdose.

Be careful, it’s a small leap from Hannah Montana to Debbie does Dallas.

“I say we put her in neon green hot pants and flash her crotch to the entire country.” “Definitely, yeah, we gotta do that.”

“That was really pretty Beyonce. Now let me show you how it’s done.”

That’s Cher. Well, some of it is.

“I keep bumpin’ into that Bocelli guy!”

“Yo Dave, remind me of this tomorrow.”

John Legend, having a hard time figuring out which key Fergie’s shooting for.

Tim McGraw with his signature cowboy hat-piece.
Tim’s got to be sick of hearing “one with just Faith now.”

“See, I told you they’d want to take our picture.”
“Whatever, we’re a bunch of frauds.”
“Trust me sister, you got it easy, if Ike were alive now we’d have four black eyes, a gash in both our heads, and a broken bass.”

This kid sang part of “Let it Be” by himself with no band and no frills, and it was one of the most powerful moments of the night.

Then there was this...

Kanye West hasn’t heard a “yo mama” joke in months.

“Where’s your Grammy, bitch?”

Janet Jackson’s plastic surgeon has been experimenting with the space-time continuum and left parts of 1977 on her face.

I’ve forgiven you for breaking up the Beatles, but that hat and glasses thing is really pissing me off.

What’s that? Your name’s Maurice Eloise XIII, you’re a rapper, and you have gold skin? And you didn’t win anything? What?! You weren’t even nominated?

2:1 there’s a bottle under that hat.
I bet Dave “Honeyboy” Edwards was awesome at the after party.

No comments: