Monday, March 24, 2008

HERSTORY: HILLARY'S BOSNIA LIE

So, I was in this helicopter landing in Bosnia, which had recently been voted the most dangerous place in the world by Kiplinger’s magazine...
It was so dangerous they couldn’t send Bill, so he came up with the idea to send me, because I’m so tough on national security…

Snipers were everywhere on the ground shooting at my face, and some were hovering nearby in jetpacks throwing grenades at me…

When they heard I was coming, they took their bullets and wrote my name on them, on hundreds of bullets...

They wrote “wash my dishes, woman, you can’t be president” on each individual bullet...

Then the pilot had a heart attack, and Sinbad, the comedian who was there to rape children, hid under his seat…

So I grabbed the helicopter's steering with my teeth while I used a long stick to push the gas pedal and I shifted gears with my leg…

And I took the chopper down just low enough to knock over all the bad guys, then I arrested them and then landed the chopper safely...

And that’s when Sinbad said, I know this black guy named Barack, and he could never do that or protect our country at 3:00 AM if the phone rang...

And that's how it happened.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh, bullshit!

No comments: