Tuesday, April 29, 2008

BUSH'S ANWAR PLAN PHLOGGED

"All right, here’s the deal y’all, gas is expensive, but I got a plan.

We’re gonna take some illegal Mexicans and pay them to go drill for oil in ANWAR.

Giving them a pathway to citizenship… in the United State of Alaska.

Alaska’s good for two things: oil and storin’ Mexicans, and right now she’s operating at about 50% capacity.

They’ll love it. Put a Mexican next to an Eskimo and tell me they’re different!

They’re short, brown, and chubby.

An adobe’s just an igloo made out of cow shit. I’ve seen pictures.

Then, just like the Sunnis that married the Shiites, these Alaskicans will love us and give us all their oil.

[awkward silence]

Look, what the hell do you want from me?

I gave you $600! Fuck Congress!

Blow me. I’m out."

1 comment:

John said...

HAhahaha
That's awesome!
Nice work.