Tuesday, April 22, 2008

DADDY'S LITTLE WHORE: MILEY CYRUS TRAINWRECK PHLOGGED

If you have your dick in your hand, please leave my blog now. Beatin’ off to a girl wearing jelly bracelets is never okay.

If Miley was old enough to grow pubes, you’d be able to see them here.

Her dad’s gonna be so pissed when he sees these pics and realizes that guy’s Jewish.

On one train, you have your girls that take slutty pictures of themselves with camera phones for attention, then in the other train you have girls that need so much attention they become popstars. Here we have both trains racin’ towards each other faster than child protective services on their way to Britney Spears’ house.

Nah… she’s fine.

Even the big fat guy will have a better self-image in 2 years

Overbred.

Q: Can you spot all three product placements?
A: Blackberry, American Eagle, and Blowjobs.

Granted, this picture doesn’t really make her a whore, but the things she’ll do for attention after her 15 minutes of fame are up will.

If I ever get highlights to match my daughter’s will somebody please kick me in my achey-breaky balls?

I bet Mom’s jealous.

A bag full of Dad’s broken dreams and ticking clocks.

Billy Ray keeps himself grounded by revisiting his fallback career.

Which one will go to jail first, the 15 year-old popstar or the creepy old dude?

3 comments:

Livia said...

haha. I love your blog. I just did a story on my "The Way I Look At It..." blog about Miley, too. Love your little comments. Rock on, lol.
Peace out, cub scout
xxx
-Livia

andersonrickiya said...

miley iz has a bad rep so keep on callin her a whore u will b punished

Akari33 said...

Mile iz a whore any way you look at it and if i saw her i'd tell her to her to her face n more.

-/U/B3TTA/B3LI3V3/IT/-