Wednesday, April 30, 2008

KID PLANS TO TAKE HEAT OFF JEWS

"First I'm gonna kill you, then I'm gonna kill your brother, then I'm gonna kill your parents, then I'm gonna kill your God, then I'm gonna kill the vague sense of nothingness you get when you imagine who created your creator, then... I think I'm done."

Ryan Schallenberger, the 18 year-old South Carolina kid who’s parents turned him in after he ordered 10 pounds of ammonia nitrate to makes bombs to attack his high school made an unusual statement in court yesterday.

He said he wants to die, so he could go to Heaven and kill Jesus. That’s right, he said he wants to die so he can go to Heaven and kill Jesus.

I think the most interesting part of this whole thing is his lack of faith in Jesus’ intelligence-- that he thinks Jesus is so stupid that he wouldn't see it coming-- however, being raised in South Carolina myself, I can see how he came to that conclusion.

The bottom line is you can't kill Jesus- you just can't- partially for moral reasons, partially because he'd kick your ass to hell and not back, but primarily because he doesn't exist.

No comments: