Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HILLARY THREATENS TO KILL OBAMA: PHLOG

"I was deeply dismayed and disturbed that my comment would be construed in a way that flies in the face of everything I stand for -- and everything I am fighting for in this election, but… it’d sure be a pity to see a nigger get shot. Am I wrong?”

“You should NOT go kill Barak Obama. Each of you should not go home, you should not get the .38 out of the drawer, and you should not come back and not squeeze three rounds behind Obama’s ear.”

“It’s not like I’m going to shoot him. No. That’s where you come in.”

“It can’t be a coincidence that all your targets at the pistol range look like a black man. This is why.”

“I’m just saying… you love guns… and you hate black people…”

“It’s 3 AM, and the phone is ringing. Who do you want answering it? A black guy with a bullet in the back of his head? Or the white lady that put it there?”

“But America is a very resilient and creative nation. You could stab him too.”

“What the hell do you want me to say? It’s not like anyone shot him… yet.”

“Hey look! It’s that crazy skinhead we hired!”
“Act like you don’t know him, dear.”

“Hmmm, but what if someone shot Hillary… how upset would Chelsea be?”

Maybe Hillary points just so she will have three fingers pointing back at her. No one else is.

If you could see the rest of that sign in the upper right hand, it says “Hillary = Electarded”

No comments: