Monday, June 30, 2008

WORLDWIDE GAY PRIDE: PHLOG

“C’mon man. The wings don’t really work. If you want me to suck your dick, you’re gonna have to get off those stilts.”

If you were a skirt that short, you can’t act surprised when your dick hangs out.

“Love me.”

Ok, I believe you—you were born different.

Other minorities don’t act like feared stereotypes of themselves at their parade. This old queen is the equivalence of an MLK parade float featuring dope smokin’, chicken wing eatin’ black guys fuckin' white women.

“Oh no! I lost a contact lens, what on Earth will happen to me when I bend over to find it!? OK, I am going to bend over now. Anyone?

Jesus, could you imagine if how loud, tacky, and aggrandizing the parade would be in Catholic guilt didn’t keep gay Puerto Ricans so far in the closet?

88 people were arrested after attacking the gay pride parade in Bulgaria. I’m guessing at least 87 of those tried to cop a feel during the fight, and then went home and punched themselves in the balls as they masturbated.

Like this guy: right ear pierced, really short hair, meticulously groomed facial hair—totally gay. Why don’t you just stay home and protest in front of the mirror while you’re jacking off?

If the GOP gets a hold of this picture, they could kill two birds with one stone this election season.

Being gay is the least of this guy’s problems.

I hope that’s not a long stemmed flower, but I have a bad feeling it is.

Damn. I always thought the whole “what’s next, are we going to let a man marry a dog?” argument was bullshit.

These guys are praying against the gay right’s parade in Mea Shearim. I wonder if it bothers the guy on the right that most gay guys have kissed more girls than he has?

As if being Jewish in the Middle East isn’t hard enough, this guy thinks God wants him to wear a fucking burlap sack. What a shitty fucking life. No wonder he prays against people.

Who would you rather hang out with?

Can you imagine how much Israeli drag queens must love Barbara Streisand?

How many times can you grab an Israeli police officers crotch before he snaps and kills someone?

No comments: