Thursday, July 3, 2008

FLAUNTING OUR FREEDOM ON THE 4TH: PHLOG

Nothing’s more American then 7 red stripes, 6 white ones, 50 stars and 11 miles per gallon, but what’s the fucking deal with the “Ambulance” sign on the front of the float?

God shed his grace on thee…

This is a 4th of July parade in Colbert, Georgia, and those are Confederate uniforms. Don’t get me wrong, I love the South, but do you think in 150 years, people will dress up like 9/11 hijackers for the Independence day parade?

I can’t tell whether these old Marines would rather use those flags to kill another Jap or fuck their wives one last time.

I’m not sure which would piss that old guy off more, bunny ears or a peace symbol, but either way, the beard is lucky this wasn’t taken on a digital camera and he got a three week head start while the film was being developed.

“You wanna know about the war? Is that it? You gotta know? It was three years of hookers and murder. That was the war. Are you happy now?”

Trust me, I’m all for the freedom of speech, but I’m not sure everyone should have the right to a microphone.

“Daaaaaaaad! Quit tryin’ to drink me!”

“That trophy’s for keepin’ secrets. You understand me? Now go ask your momma if you can go campin.”

This picture’s either from 1983 or Kentucky.

“If I had known it would turn out like this, I wouldn’t have fought for these lazy, self entitled, classless bastards.”

“Jesus Christ, Hal, look at all these fat fucking kids! I didn’t watch my best friend die, so these shits could wrap themselves in bacon.”

Looks like he still has room at the top for his social interaction merit badge.

It takes a lot to humiliate a beast of burden.

I don’t care if it’s July, if you’re in a band, you put on your long pants.

“Sure it’s nice to be grand marshal, but I’d just rather they never infected me with syphilis.”

I don’t think this kid will be quite so patriotic when he realizes he’s not allowed to get married in most states.

Anytime you see a grown man on a scooter, it means he got several DUIs. I bet this guy used to be a fucking blast.

I can’t tell if this is a parade, or a gradual slope downhill.

No comments: