Tuesday, July 29, 2008

WHO FUCKED THE PIG?

If you think it’s ugly now, imagine how it looked poking halfway out of a pig’s vagina.

Villagers in China are stupefied by this pig-monkey that was recently born there. Everyone say it looks like it’s half monkey, which seems very optimistic to me. Hell, I’d even pay to watch a monkey fuck a pig, but I have a bad feeling a horny farmer has more to do with this than a monkey.

Quite frankly, if you have to wear a condom when you fuck a pig now, what’s the point?

I don’t know what’s scarier, the thought that some farmer knocked up his pig, or that the pollution in China is so bad that this happened naturally.

It’s often true that the ugliest and dirtiest Chinese restaurants have the best food, so I have to imagine this ugly fucker’s bacon taste like heaven. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And nobody likes pork more than you!