Monday, August 18, 2008

THE ARMY WANTS TO READ YOUR MIND, PLEASE THINK IN SMALL WORDS

“Concentrate on something? Okay, how about I feel like a total ass wearing this… and I love my job and the US government. I do not steal office supplies. Plus I never sucked dick in college. Never, not three times, never! SHIT! God I hope this doesn't work! Of course it doesn't work, it's a government project. Fuck! Why can't I stop?! I wonder if the Lieutenant has a big dick? SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Mmm shit...”

Reports state the US military is investing over $4 million in researching mind reading techniques. While it would be very helpful for us to be able to read minds, it seems to me, we should start with reading intelligence reports first. Hell, at least they exist in a medium we can access.

Authorities on the project say the mind reading will never be done with out full cooperation of the mind being read, which makes me wonder, why not just ask the person what they’re thinking?

Somehow I suspect that the Army will be using this mind reading technology for purposes slightly more sinister than conveniently organizing team lunch orders from Quizno’s.

No comments: