Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BUSH DESPERATELY TRIES TO GET LAID AT THE OLYMPICS: PHLOG

Bush is forcing himself on her like a comical, drunk, date rapist in a 1950’s movie. Look at his vice like grip on her face.

“Just touch it! Once! C’mon! Now twice!”   

“Where’s Kobi? I need some advice.”

“Now press up against me. I’ve got a prize for you in my pocket.”   

“Shh! Don’t talk. Just feel us touch. Now imagine that all over your body. That’s intensity.”

Bush makes Misty May-Trainer so uncomfortable, she covers her vagina when he talks.

“Just get it over with and try not to get any sand in my asshole.”

“That’s the irony of softball. Your bats are longer and thinner, but you girls are much shorter and thicker. You wanna see something else that’s long and thin?”

“Think about what I said.”

“Can I cup it? Maybe tickle it a little?”

“Or just give it a little tug… maybe? Later?”

“You boys want to be even more special?” 

No comments: