Monday, August 4, 2008

FIRST LOOK AT NEW JOLIE TIWNS, LAST LOOK AT OLD BROWN BABIES THEY'RE GOING TO GET RID OF NOW: PHLOG

They’re just as pretty as us… can you imagine how beautiful it will be when they have children together?” 

“Damn! You’re still crazy. How come these kids look like you and your brother?” 

“That’s so hot! Fuck me now-- on the babies!”

The headline “Britney’s Future” at the top, left is a very ominous forecast of these kids' adult life.

You know it’s a big story when the only picture the AP can get is a picture of a woman looking at the pictures. How many wars are going on right now? Ah forget it, some pretty people had magic twins!

“I don’t know how to tell you this, but we just got two brand new, really pretty, white babies, so you’re going to have to gather your things and make sure your passport’s up to date. Stop frowning. I’m pretty.”

“C’mon kids, last one home has to return to their native country.”

“You can stay, because you’re crazy.”

“Just leave ‘em by the fire hydrant. It’s a safe drop spot.”

“Or what about a mailbox. That could get her home.”

Angelina’s obstetrician leaves the hospital in France, repeating to himself “I love my job! I love my job! I love my job!”

“First I get too look at Angelina’s cooch, then I have my picture taken! What a day!”

“You American’s are okay! How about we get a profile shot?”

“Enough! No more photos!”

“Okay, just one more!”

“I’m very excited about the possibility of fucking another generation in the head. Buggity Buggity Buggity!”

No comments: