Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SARAH PALIN, BUSH WITH TITS: PHLOG

If you want an easy fact check of Sarah Palin’s speech’s just look at John McCain’s face.

“We’re going to bring the right kind of change. The kind of change that stays exactly the same!”

“We’re gonna turn that status quo upside down and then back again! A complete 360!”

“He’s been in the senate for 26 years, and I’m a rightwing, evangelical Christian that’s a fairly inexperienced Governor from a frontier style, oil state! Washington won’t know what hit ‘em!”

“Look! They’re buying it!”

“We’re bringing change, like a pro-life agenda, more wars, and more oil!”

“Why not?

“Pffew… what else?”

“Scientists are Godless fags!”

“Okay, you’re done.”

“Whatever-- nice bracelet, Mcfaggot.”

“You know John, I heard the Mexicans pee in salsa.”

"Why would you say that?!"

“I don’t know—I heard it gives you AIDS.”

“Listen old man, if you spit in my food one more time, I’m going to sell your pills to teenagers.”

"Mmmm, that's so good!"

“Holy shit! Tell me you’re getting a picture of this?!?”

No comments: