Thursday, October 16, 2008

DEBATE #3 PHLOG

“Barack Obama wants to take Joe the Plumber’s money and as an elitist, he’s completely out of touch with working people. Me, I want to hire Joe the Plumber to fix every toilet in all my houses. That’ll give him work for months. See? I'm in touch with the working man.”

“Hey, I’m the one that talked to the guy. You’re stealing Joe the Plumber, just like you stole my economic ideas and pitching change.”

“According to that one’s tax plan, Joe the Plumber would have to pay ACORN to overturn Roe V. Wade at Bill Ayers house of liberal fascism.”

“Look, Joe the plumber’s got his hands full of enough people’s shit already-- he doesn’t need more of yours.”

“When I’m elected President, I will let Joe the Plumber sleep with my wife.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it guys, I’m not even registered to vote…

“And on top of that, I don’t even pay taxes.

"Let’s change the subject from Joe the Plumber to other shit filled people, running mates. Senator McCain, what the fuck were you thinking?"

“Listen, Joe Biden has been a Senator for 30 years. How can someone who’s been part of the problem for so long bring change? My running mate is a reformer and has championed Americans with special needs.”

“Yeah, and we can see how they’ve rallied around her too! Oh snap!”

No comments: