Tuesday, December 9, 2008

THAT'S A RIOT! PHLOG

I’m not sure what Greek riot police protocol is, but I’m pretty sure he’s not supposed to be kicking this kid.

The Greek riot police are caught in a catch-22. They have to beat up the kids who are protesting because the cops killed a teenager. They really have to be very precise in their measuring when they beat a kid within an inch of his life.

There’s something very un-anarchic about carrying a magic marker in your pocket for just the occasion to draw an anarchy sign.

Ah Christmas, when Santa goes golfing, and riot police flood the streets.

"FTW!"

“Aww, honey, isn’t it beautiful?” 

“I don’t know. For some reason, Christmas is stressing me out this year. Maybe it’s the weather.”

Um, is somebody getting shot with a laser?

“Where’s the fire department?” 

“I think we beat them up.”

This kid is shot-putting that rock. Fuckin’ Greeks and their Olympic tradition.

I’d be pissed off if I was that guy trying to practice passive resistance then all of the sudden some punk throws a rock at the cops, and they beat the ever living fuck out of me.

You can tell the protestors know they have the world’s eye, because they started doing graffiti in English. Nobody reads Greek.

That’s it, save the trash. Now we’re all good.

The destroyed sign of the Greek tourism office says “Greece, the true experience.” Fucking classic.

No comments: